Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tired...

So, I'm extremely exhausted... and sore. Plus, I'm getting sick... I've had a sore throat all day.
My mom and dad came up for the weekend (actually Thursday night through this morning), and my dad helped me get Seth (my truck) working. I had some pretty optimistic ideas about what we would be able to accomplish... we didn't get it all done, but we got a ton of stuff accomplished. We upgraded to power steering, upgraded to power brakes, swapped engines, put on a new dual exhaust system, and did "most" of the work in getting a factory-type a/c system... like I said, I'm tired. We basically worked four 10-11 hour days while they were here, and made 2 trips to a "junk yard" and about a gazillion trips to Checker and Pep Boys. Today was my first day back to work, and it honestly felt like a vacation!

So, I'm too tired to go take pictures and post them tonight, by expect pictures within a week or two.

Also, I'll post about my date with Gracie to the "Sweetheart Ball" at the Highlands Ranch mansion. She loved it, and I did as well, but I'm waiting for the pictures they took of us to come back... I'll post more then.

3 comments:

Raysha said...

I'm so glad you got to spend time with mom and dad. Well, mostly dad and Seth, but still. Hope you catch up on your rest!

Levi and Suzi said...

So, the old man wore you out, huh? Dad's a machine! Glad you got a lot done on Seth!

Raysha said...

Still waiting for the "sweetheart ball!"