Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My First Blog

Hello to anyone who reads my first blog...
My wife has a family blog, and I'm sure she'll be better at keeping people up to date on most of our news than I will. I'm starting my own blog because I think that my blog topics won't be of the same flavor as the family blog, and I don't want to dilute that blog. I'm not saying the my blog posts won't likely be family-friendly. I'm only saying that when I want to rant about something I don't want that to be followed by some blog about some funny thing that Gracie did.
So, welcome to my blog... I hope it's entertaining, and I hope that I'm able to incorporate Doogie-esque morals to the story and feel good messages occasionally...

6 comments:

Laurie said...

b nyoh/;[iiiiiiii- .,= (from gracie)

I'm so excited to read your rantings. Welcome to the blogging world!

Raysha said...

Welcome! I'm excited to read your stuff.

Levi and Suzi said...

So, how come I had to randomly be looking at the blogs on Raysha's list to find out that you have one now? Jerk. :) I'm excited to read this!

Angie said...

Hey, I want to hear about BNL!

Mitch said...

Welcome to the blogging world Dr. Gus.

Amy said...

Yay, I love reading what guys have to say. By the way, did you know that Doogie is out of the closet?

I found this blog randomly, don't even know the blogger, but I think you might get a kick out of this guy:
http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/